We offer you the opportunity of working with filmmakers and film-loving enthusiasts, in a safe and respectful environment, with a common goal of making this the best experience possible for everyone involved.
Download the CIFF volunteer schedule 2013e and let us know when you can help.
These positions are volunteer only, and in certain agreed-upon cases, expenses will be paid for gas, etc. Lite meals and refreshments will be provided to all volunteers during the event. The CIFF will also provide T-Shirts to volunteers, free tickets to screenings, and other events after the successful completion of the volunteer tasks.
CIFF is primarily a community-based arts event. We rely on volunteers at every turn of the event.
- Camera operators and editors to produce trailers and document the event.
- Lighting, sound, technicians
- Set management – build pavilions; register filmmakers; provide help and direction; direct communications
- Projectionists, assist with the screening facilities; run the films
- Craft Services – TIPS bartenders; host filmmakers; liaison with industry professionals and help put together the gala event
We simply would not exist without volunteers. Our volunteers love film, they enjoy high-energy events.