The Cheyenne International Film Festival is now accepting entries through Withoutabox. Click on the image for particulars. If you’re a first timer, you’ll be asked to set up an account and get your movie information into the WAB system. When you’re entered, your movie gets an IMDb listing. Here are the basic rules.
GENERAL MOVIE SELECTION GUIDELINES
1. Movies must have been completed on or after January 1, 2009.
2. All movies must be submitted as high-resolution Quicktime Movie H.264/MPG4 video and ACC audio files – either HD or SD. If we can’t play your movie, it won’t be seen.
3. Mark each File with the title, run time, your contact information, entry category.
4. A media kit isn’t required, but remember to include 100 word synopsis of your project.
5. All entries will are the property of CIFF, hard drives will be returned at the producers’ expense.
6. CIFF isn’t responsible for files damaged during shipment. At the discretion of CIFF, a replacement may be requested from the entrant – shipping costs are paid by the entrant.
7. Hard Drives will be returned to the producer at the producer’s expense.
8. CIFF reserves the right to interpret the guidelines and enforce them at its discretion. They can be changed, so keep checking back and changes will be communicated entrants directly.
OPT OUT OF PUBLICITY AND PROMOTION
Entrants agree that all information about their movie or screenplay may be published electronically on the festival web page, on TV, and trailers; and all hard copy materials including but not limited to newspaper ads, programs, posters.
Movies may be shown in part or their entirety on non-commercial or . public TV such as Wyoming Public Television, or in off-season Whistle Stop F.I.L.M. Festival events around under served areas of Wyoming. http://www.whistlestopfilmfest.com
This is an “opt out” system. You may opt out by sending an email to the festival upon notification.
Alan O’Hashi (Festival Producer) ; Windy Kilroy (Associate Producer)